Skip to content
- Behaving in accordance with the rules and implementations of the health institution and establishment he/she referred to, and act with a participatory approach and an awareness of being part of the diagnosis and treatment team,
- Giving as fully and accurately as possible his/her complaints, past diseases, treatments he/she has undergone, medications still used, and information regarding his/her health condition,
- Coming for checks within periods set by the physician and giving feedbacks about the course of the treatment,
- Complying with the appointment date and time and notifying the changes to the related person,
- Respecting the rights of patients who are given priority according to the relevant legislation, other patients and the personnel,
- Not attacking the personnel verbally and physically,
- Applying the patient contact unit when he/she thinks his/her rights are violated or there is problem.